The Epson Error Code 0x97
The Epson error code 0x97 is a kind of intimation that arises when you face any interior hardware issues in your Epson printer. This Epson error code 0x97 can rise due to numerous causes like the motherboard failure or any other part failure inside the printer.
What Are The Reasons For The Epson Error Code 0x97?
The following could be considered as the reasons for Epson printer error code 0x97:
- This error can occur if there is any issues with the interior parts of the printer that can make the Epson Printer to malfunction.
- Moreover, this Epson error code 0x97 can be due to the motherboard failure.
- This can stop the Epson printer from printing and will not allow the printer to accomplish the task.
- And these are the reasons that can let the Epson error code 0x97 to pop up.
Fixes For The Epson Error Code 0x97
Proceed with the following guidelines to solve the Epson error code 0x97:
Make Use Of The Microsoft Printer Troubleshooter
- Firstly, ensure the Epson printer is connected to the power supply and is turned on.
- After that, you must check for the USB connection or the wireless connection.
- Next, download and run the printing troubleshooter.
- If the issue persists, then you will be requiring a new driver.
- Moreover, click the Start button and choose Device Manager.
- Enlarge the printers and search for your Epson Printer.
- Finally, right click on it and choose update driver.
- And now check whether the Epson error code 0x97
- Try to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver for Epson.
Try To Disconnect And Reconnect
- At first, disconnect the USB cable and the power cables attached to the Epson printer.
- After that, access the Epson printer casing and make sure to clear off any paper jam.
- Secondly, unload the ink cartridges from the Epson printer.
- And then hold the Power switch on your PC.
- Moreover, this can release the left over on your printer.
- Now, relink all the power cables and the USB cables to the Epson printer.
- Finally, check for the Epson error code 0x97 on the printer panel.
Clean Your Epson Printer With A Wet Tissue
- Regularly cleaning your Epson printer can avoid such error codes.
- First of all, power off the Epson Printer.
- And then access the front panel of the printer.
- Dip a tissue in warm water and clean all the interior parts of the Epson printer.
- Moreover, you must do this process very carefully.
- Similarly, remove the tissue and wait for 20 minutes for the Epson printer to dry.
- Finally, assemble the Epson printer, power it, and check whether Epson error code 0x97 still exists.
Reboot your Epson Printer
- At first, power off the Epson printer and disconnect it from the power supply.
- Next, delink all the power cables and USB cables from the printer.
- Now, wait for 5 minutes and long-press the power button for 1 minute.
- Further, connect the cables back to the power supply and press the power button for another one minute.
- Finally, release the power button and the printer powers on.
- Then, check whether the control panel holds the Epson error code 0x97 on.
Verify The Epson Printer Ink Cartridges
- First of all, make sure whether the ink cartridges are blocked or clogged.
- In case you must regularly clean them for good results.
- Moreover, try to remove all the ink cartridges on the Epson printer.
- Finally, check to install it back with the new ink cartridges.
Clean The Clogged Nozzles
- Turn off the Epson printer and disconnect it from the power source.
- And also disconnect it from the computer in which it is connected.
- Now, you must access the front casing of the Epson printer gently.
- After that, make use of a tissue paper or a soft cloth.
- Further, clean the fluids over there with this tissue paper.
- Wipe the tissue into the middle of the print heads and clean it regularly.
- Finally, let the Epson printer sit for 12 hours and the check if the Epson error code 0x97
if you wish to get more solutions to fix this Epson error code 0x97, then contact our professional expert squad by dialing the toll-free number @ +1-855-423-3800 or visit Printer setup. for their guidance regarding this.