Epson Ecotank ET-4760 Wireless Setup
You can’t think of printing without ink cartridges. Or can you? It is true that ink cartridges played a vital role in the printing industry, changing the way we print materials. Epson has gone one step further by eliminating the need for ink cartridge and instead of using reusable ink tanks. This is a step further because we face a lot of issues that can be a big bummer while using the cartridges. This is a durable printer that can print, scan, and copy. These features will, for sure, make you look like a boss at your workplace. Explore this blog to find out how to complete the Epson Ecotank ET-4760 wireless setup and also the Epson Ecotank ET-4760 driver installation.
What Comes Along The Box?
You can find the following things with the package.
- Power cord
- 127 mL black ink bottle
- 70 ml bottle of cyan, yellow and magenta
- User manual
- The Epson Ecotank ET-4760 multifunctional printer.
Epson Ecotank ET-4760 – First Time Printer Setup
Proceed with the initial setup of the device and complete the driver installation process.
- Unbox your package and take out the printer with care.
- Remove all the protective cases and covers on the device to ensure the safe working.
- Once you’ve removed all the tapes and covers, take the ink bottles and fit it in the ink slots.
- Match the colors of the bottle with the corresponding ink slots.
- You should fill the ink till the line marking you can see on the slot.
- Once done, close the caps of the bottle tight and keep it aside for later use.
- Similarly, fill all your necessary colors into the ink tank.
- Now, close the scanner portion of the printer and connect the power cord to the electric socket.
- Power up your device and wait for a few moments till you can confirm that the device is ON.
- You can find a set of buttons on your printer. Use the arrow keys on the device to toggle between the available options.
- Select the language of your choice.
- The printer will show some basic steps to complete the initial setup, do so by following the commands on the display of the printer.
- The printer will ask to check the nozzle pattern by printing a nozzle check copy; do so.
- Once done with this, you can load the paper stack in the device.
- Use the guides to adjust the stack and make sure you adjust the positions accordingly.
- Identify the output tray and pull it towards you. Once done, choose the paper size and also the type of paper you’ve loaded.
- Now you can proceed to connect the printer to a wireless network.
How to Proceed with the Epson Ecotank ET 4760 Wireless Setup?
Follow the steps below to complete the Epson Ecotank ET 4760 wireless setup.
- If you look at the device’s home screen, you can see an option for “Wi-Fi setup,” click on OK.
- Now select the wireless setup wizard option to proceed further with the setup.
- Use the navigation keys to toggle between the options and select your wireless network on the screen.
- Now hit on the OK button.
- You can also type in your wireless network name manually. Just make sure to enter the name as it is.
- Now, enter the corresponding password for the network. Ensure that you take the special characters of your password into account.
- Click on the OK button, and you will see a print report of your wireless network.
- You will see the Wi-Fi connection icon on your device’s screen. This indicates a successful connection to the wireless network.
How to Install the Epson Ecotank ET 4760 Driver?
Follow the steps below to download the Epson Ecotank ET 4760 driver.
- Go to the driver page and download the appropriate driver using https://Epson.com/Support/wa00607d
- You can see the application downloaded on your system. Please open the file and run it.
- You can complete the whole process by simply following the on-screen instructions of the Epson Printer connect utility tool.
- As the Epson Ecotank ET 4760 scan to computer option is available, it is clearly a multifunctional printer.
- Download the whole combined software from the site to set up the software for these purposes too.