Canon MB2320 Setup Instructions
The Canon MB2320 is an all in one printer that can copy, scan, print, and fax. The printer speed is up to 23 ipm for black and 15 ipm for color. This Canon MB2320 printer is compatible with Mac and Windows operating system. Moreover, the mobile printing capacity can be Apple Airprint, Google Cloud Print, Canon Print app, wireless printing, etc. And the compatible mobile operating system can be iOS, Android, Windows RT.
This blog can give you broad information related to Canon MB2320 setup, Canon MB2320 driver, Canon MB2320 troubleshooting, etc.
What’s Inside Your Canon Printer Box?
- Canon MB2320 printer
- CD ROM for installation
- Ink tanks
- Power connector
- Fax cable for faxing
Let us start with the Canon MB2320 setup!
How To Setup My Canon MB2320 Printer?
The following guidelines can help you to install the Canon MB2320 printer:
- First of all, start with peeling off the tape that is pasted on the package for protection.
- Next, fold its flaps back and take the Canon printer out from the box.
- Gently locate the Canon MB2320 printer on a flat surface and check for the essential attachments.
- Clear off all the packing materials from the box and send them for recycling.
- Secondly, power up the Canon MB2320 printer.
- Attach one end of the power cable to the Canon printer’s rear port and another end to the power supply.
- After that, keep holding the power button to power on the printer.
- Thirdly, you must load the paper into the paper input tray.
- Fan a stack of paper based on the paper preference and keep them on the input tray.
- And, make sure to extend the output tray of the Canon MB2320 printer.
- Moreover, install the ink cartridges by unpacking them from the package.
- Peel of the sticker on it and insert them one by one smoothly in to their slots and check for its locking sound.
- And that it! Canon MB2320 setup is done, and the printer will print the alignment page.
- Check for the alignment page and move to the next step.
- Finally, proceed to install the driver to complete the Canon MB2320 setup fully.
How To Download The Driver For My Canon MB2320 Printer?
The steps below can help you to download the driver for your Canon MB2320 printer:
- Firstly, open a new web browser on your computer and reach the Canon support site.
- You must enter the model number of the Canon printer into the text box and click Go.
- Once when the Canon model appears on the screen, make sure to click it.
- After that, choose the Drivers and Downloads to the right of the model.
- Secondly, you must select drivers, Software, or Firmware tab based on what you would want to download.
- Choose the operating system that you are currently using from the available list.
- Next, check for the system settings and select the version of the operating system.
- At last, click the Select button to the right of the Software or driver file that you want to download.
- Moreover, choose a location for the Canon MB2320 driver to get saved.
- Install the driver by accessing its location, double click the file name and proceed with the prompts on the screen.
Guidelines For Canon MB2320 Troubleshooting:
Here, we provide you with specific issues and solutions of the Canon MB2320 printer:
Canon MB2320 Paper Jam
- You can find this issue as the roller does not make any movement.
- Secondly, you must check for the paper jam inside your Canon printer.
- Check for the paper jam in the rollers, input tray, carriage area, etc.
- Moreover, if you find one, make sure to remove gently using your hands.
- At first, this error can occur due to the issues at both ends.
- Check whether the LAN connections are proper.
- If it is wireless, then make sure to key in the right password, correct SSID, etc.
- Similarly, if the issue is with the wireless router, you can try to fix the problem by restarting it.
- And then disconnect the Canon printer from the network and try to reconnect it again.
- Now, check if the problem is solved or persists.
Driver Installation Error
- First of all, you must make sure that the driver installed is updated.
- Or download the new version of your Canon printer driver.
- Secondly, you must properly install it by following the on screen commands.
- After that, try to uninstall and reinstall the Canon printer driver.
- Otherwise check for the version of your operating system.
- And this will give you a solution.
Print Quality Not Satisfactory
- This can be due to the faulty ink cartridges that you might have installed.
- To fix this issue, you must first make use of the genuine ink cartridges that came along the package.
- After that, often check for the ink level in the ink cartridges.
- If you find the ink cartridges having low ink, then replace them with the new ones.
- Now, you must check for the paper size, print quality settings that you made.
- Then, check whether the print quality issue is solved or not.
Canon Error Code E05
- This error code can be due to the print head issue.
- That is, you might not have installed the print head properly.
- Moreover, all that you need to check for the printer print head and make sure to place it properly.
Canon Error Code E16
- This Canon Error code E16 can occur due to low ink in your cartridges.
- All you must do is to refill the ink cartridges.
- Moreover, you can change the ink cartridges for more benefit of the Canon MB2320 printer.
For further details regarding Canon MB2320 setup or want to know how to download the Canon MB2320 driver, then talk with our professional expert team by dialing the toll-free number @ +1-855-423-3800 or visit Printer setup.