Introduction to Brother MFC-L3770CDW Printer
The Brother MFC-L3770CDW printer can perform multitasking. It can produce a color print at a speed of about 24ppm. It supports automatic two-sided printing. The speed of the printer in the case of the scan operation is up to 27ipm. In addition, it has a 50 sheet dual CIS ADF(Automatic document feeder). Moreover, the printer has a wireless and mobile connectivity feature. On using this printer, you can minimize the paper wastage and expenses by 50% as it supports automatic duplex printing. Follow the below steps to complete the Brother MFC-L3770CDW Wireless Setup.
Steps to Setup the Printer
- Initially, perform the quick setup of your printer by unpacking the printer from the package.
- Ensure that the following components are present along with the printer.
- Drum unit and toner cartridge
- Waste toner box
- Belt unit
- Telephone line cord
- AC power cord
- Brother installation disc
- Quick setup, product safety, and reference guide.
- After checking the components, perform a reinstallation of the drum unit and toner cartridges.
- Then load the necessary sheets of paper in the input or paper tray.
- Nextly, link the power cord to a power source.
- Now, turn ON.
- Based on the LCD or touchscreen models, select the language that you prefer.
- In the case of LCD models :
- Firstly, press the menu.
- Make use of the navigation keys to display the initial setup, language.
- Now press OK.
- Finally, press exit or stop.
- If you are using the touchscreen models then press settings on the device touchscreen.
- In the settings, choose “All settings”.
- Now, click the initial setup.
- Finally, click the local language.
- From the options that appears, click the language that you prefer.
- Finally, select a device that you want to connect to the printer.
Brother MFC-L3770cdw Wireless Setup
Are you stuck with How do I connect my Brother MFC-L3770CDW to WIFI? Do not panic. The Brother MFC-L3770CDW Wireless Setup is quite simple. Take a read and follow the below steps carefully.
Initially, find and make a note of your SSID and network key.
- If you are using the LCD model then make use of the navigation keys to press each menu.
- Then click OK for confirmation.
- Select the network and choose the WLAN option.
- Now, click the setup wizard.
- Using the wireless setup wizard, connect the printer to the wifi network.
- In the case of the touch screen models, press the wifi option.
- Choose the setup wizard and click yes.
- Now, select your SSID from the list of networks and enter the network key or password.
- On a successful connection, you can see the connected message on the display of the printer.
- If the connection is not done, then restart your printer and your router.
- Then try the above steps once again.
Procedure for Brother MFC-L3770CDW Driver Download
After you finish the Brother MFC-L3770CDW Wireless Setup of your printer, start the Brother MFC-L3770CDW install software process. Based on the operating system that you are using, follow the instructions that are specified below.
- Insert the installation disc into your respective CD/DVD drive.
(Note: Also, you can download the full driver and software package using support.brother.com/windows link (if you are a Windows user) or the support.brother.com/mac link (if you are a Mac user))
Proceed with the below steps for the Brother MFC-L3770CDW driver download for Windows and Mac OS.
- If you are a Windows user and if the brother printer’s screen does not appear, visit computer.
- Then double click the CD/DVD icon.
- Finally, perform a double click of the start.exe
- Mac users can utilize the full driver functionality.
- Choose the CUPS driver when you add a printer.
How to Perform the Fax Setup?
With the help of the components that you gathered, you can perform the Brother MFC-L3770CDW fax setup.
- In the case of MFC models, connect the telephone line cord to your printer.
- Then configure the printer to perform the fax operation.
Note: The device will be programmed to automatically receive faxes by default.
- In addition, you can set the date, time and also the station ID.
- Go to settings and choose all settings.
- Now select the initial setup and choose the date and time option.
- Finally, you can set the date and time accordingly.
- If you want to set your fax number and your appropriate name.
- Follow the same procedure to set the station ID.
- You will have to press settings and then click the all settings option.
- Now choose the initial setup and select the station ID option.
Procedure for the Scan Setup of Brother MFC-L3770CDW Printer
Take a read and follow the below instructions for the Brother MFC-L3770CDW scan setup.
- Initially, you will have to print the network configuration report.
- You will get the IP address of your corresponding Brother machine.
- Via the system connected to the same wireless network, open the web-based management on your browser.
- Now type the IP of your Brother printer.
- Nextly, select the Scan to FTP/Network menu.
- Then click the Network option for the profile that you want to use the feature.
- Nextly, enter the file name as the prefix for the scanned documents under create a user-defined file name.
- Once everything is done, click the submit option and then click the scan to FTP/ Network profile.
- Finally, choose the profile name to configure and modify the settings.
- A form will appear.
- Enter the right details in the fields that are present in the form.
- Once you have entered all the information, click the submit option.
- Now load the appropriate document that you want to scan.
- Then press the scan option.
- Press the “to network” and click OK.
- You will have to choose the network server profile that you want.
Note: If the profile has missing information, you will have to enter the necessary information.
- Finally, press start.
FAQ’S About Brother MFC-L3770CDW Printer
How to solve the error message appearing when I install the brother printer driver on my Mac?
Answer: To start with, click system preferences and choose the security and privacy. Ensure that either the app store option and the app store & identified developers option is chosen. If not choose it. As a final step, choose “click the lock to make changes” option. Then try downloading the file once again.
I am not able to use the CD-ROM that was given with the Brother printer? How can I use it?
Answer: If you are not able to install the driver from the CD, you can download the latest driver present in the download section.
What to do when I am asked to enter the password while trying to install the driver software?
Answer: You can enter the admin password to install the drivers.
How to perform the wireless setup of the Brother printer?
Answer: Perform the download of the easy wireless guide and complete the setup.
How to load paper in the tray?
Answer: Firstly, pull the paper tray and adjust the paper guides to fit the paper properly. Now, place the paper. Ensure that the printing surface is facing down. Also, it must be below the maximum paper mark. Do not overfill with sheets of paper. Finally, push the tray completely into the device.