Brother HL-L8350CDW Printer
The Brother HL-L8350CDW is a workgroup laserjet monochrome printer. The Mobile printing capability is Apple AirPrint only. The print speed of the Brother HL-L8350CDW printer is up to 27ppm, and the connectivity technology is wired and wireless. This printer is compatible with Windows, and the maximum print resolution will be 2400X 600dpi. Moreover, the monthly duty cycle is 10000 pages, and the recommended volume will be 250-2000 pages. In here, we have provided you with detailed information about the Brother HL-L8350CDW Wireless Setup, Brother HL-L8350CDW fax setup, Brother HL-L8350CDW scan setup, driver download, software installation, and adding printer to Mac and Windows
How Do I Connect my Brother HL-L8350CDW to Wi-Fi?
Brother HL-l8350cdw Wireless Setup is simple and easy using the control panel, and here we have provided with quick guidelines to start up with this procedure:
- At first, to start with Brother HL-L8350CDW Wireless Setup, you must find out the name of the network settings of the wireless router
- Make sure to note down the network settings like the name of the Network and the network key for Brother HL-l8350cdw Wireless Setup
- To get this, check the base of the wireless router or else check for the documentation given with wireless router
- Secondly, link the power cable to the Brother printer and then connect it to the power AC outlet
- After that, hold the power button to turn on the printer
- Moreover, proceed with Brother HL-l8350cdw Wireless Setup, by pressing the up or down arrow keys to choose the following:
- Choose Network and press OK
- Choose LAN and press OK
- Choose Setup Wizard and press OK
- Thirdly, when WLAN Enable? Or Enable WLAN? Dialogue box appears, enable the wireless network option
- Similarly, will begin the Wireless setup wizard
- On the other hand, the Brother printer will look for your Network and shows a list of the available network name
- When your network name appears, use the up and down arrow keys to choose it and press OK
- Finally, the Brother printer tries to link to the home wireless network that you have selected
- The brother printer LCD screen will display the connected message
- Similarly, the Brother printer will print the wireless connection report, and this can complete the Brother HL-L8350CDW Wireless Setup
- After completing Brother HL-L835CDW Wireless Setup, you can start up with the Driver downloading process
How to Download Driver for My Brother HL-L8350CDW Printer?
The Brother HL-L8350CDW install software is easy for your hands. This can be done via the Brother printer site. Get your software’s from the site and install them on your computer. You can also proceed with Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Download for Windows and Mac. In here, we provide you with step by step guidelines to download the software.
Let’s proceed with the process:
- Firstly, for Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Download for Windows and Mac, visit the Brother site
- After that, provide the model number of the printer and click the Search icon
- Secondly, you have to click the Downloads option
- Thirdly, select the operating system from the downloads dialog box and then click Search
- Moreover, click the Printer Driver under Drivers dialog box
- Similarly, click Agree to the EULA and Download
- On the other hand, choose a location for your printer to get downloaded
- Finally, after completing with the downloading process, double click the .exe file
- And proceed with the on-screen guidelines to install the driver on your computer
How to Add my Brother HL-L8350CDW Printer to my Windows Computer?
The following approaches can let you add the Brother printer to the Windows computer:
- At first, access the Control panel on your Windows computer
- After that, click the Hardware and Sound from the control panel
- Secondly, choose Devices and Printers
- Moreover, you must now click the Add a printer option
- Now, choose the model number of the Brother printer and click Next
- Once after the Windows screen appears, select Brother from the manufacturer pane
- Similarly, select the model name and click Next
- Next, the printer driver name will display on the printer name field and click Next
- Finally, after completing the above process, click the Finish option
How to Add My Brother HL-L8350CDW Printer to the Mac Computer?
- Firstly, power on the Brother hl printer and select your connection type
- After that, click the Apple Menu and select System Preferences option
- Secondly, click the Print& Fax, print and scan or Printers and scanners option
- Thirdly, click the +(plus) icon in there and then click on Default
- Next, select the Brother printer from Printer name list
- Make sure that you choose the correct printer and click the Add button
- Finally, the Brother hl-18350cdw printer is added to the Mac computers
FAQ’s About Brother HL-L8350CDW Printer
How to fix the Brother printer driver won’t install?
- Restart the printer and the computer
- After that, uninstall the Driver and delete the Driver entries
- And re-install the Brother printer driver after some time
How to solve cannot install Brother printer driver on Windows?
- Firstly, remove the Brother printer and add it once again on Windows
- Moreover, restart the print spooler on Windows
How can I resolve Brother software installation hangs, freezes?
At first, disable the Startup apps by accessing the Task Manager on Windows 10
Can I get some solutions to solve Brother printer wireless device setup freezes?
- First of all, upgrade the Wi-Fi from 5GHz to 2.4GHz
- Ensure that you disable the firewall on Windows 10 computer
- Also, disable the third-party Antivirus on Windows 10
Not able to download Brother printer driver?
- Check for the network settings on the printer and your computer
- Restart the wireless router at home that gives internet to the computer
- Try again to download the Brother printer driver